The Australian Drug Information Network (ADIN) is Australia’s leading alcohol and drug search directory. Here you will find reliable information on alcohol, other drugs and mental health, with links to treatment services, research, statistics, guidelines, journals, policy, campaigns, events, curriculum, professional development opportunities and more.
Every website in our directory has been through a formal quality review process to give you the best search results. For more than a decade we have been reviewing comprehensive and relevant alcohol and drug information.
Your first search will find answers. No nonsense. No myths. Just the facts. As an alcohol and drug information service of the Australian Drug Foundation, ADIN shares reliable news and information about alcohol and other drugs.
Who ADIN is for
ADIN is especially for:
- health professionals
- people who use alcohol and other drugs, and their friends and families
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- people living in rural and remote locations.
Who we partner with
- funded by the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing as part of the National Drug Strategy
- managed by the Australian Drug Foundation
- a HealthInsite information partner
- compliant with the Health on the Net Foundation Code of Conduct (HONcode).